• Eatonton-Putnam County - Chamber of Commerce
• Greene County Chamber of Commerce - The purpose of the Greene County Chamber of Commerce is to promote, preserve, and develop the economic, social, and cultural environment to enhance the quality of life for all.
• The Lake Oconee Shooting Club - The Lake Oconee Shooting Club is located less than 5 miles away from Lake Oconee in the beautiful countryside of Eatonton, Georgia . Situated on 188 acres of land, our facilities include five skeet & trap fields including an international skeet field, a two-story covered five stand, a twelve-station sporting clays, outdoor archery practice range, indoor archery practice range, 3D 20 station archery course, and a 6,300 square-foot club house. Our club house includes a Pro Shop, banquet room and private meeting room.
• International Builders' Show - The International Builders' Show - the largest annual construction industry show in the world.
• Lake Oconee Tennis Association - The LOTA web site at www.LOTAtennis.com has been very helpful recruiting new members and providing information to existing members.
• Local Weather - Real time weather for Greensboro, Georgia area
• Oconee Air Service - Greene County Regional Airport
• Plantation Cable - Owned and operated by the Jim Hall family, Plantation Cablevision began providing cable service to the Lake Oconee area in 1989.
• Lake Oconee Living Magazine - Lake Oconee Living reflects the spirit of a region. Through thoughtful editorial content, stunning photography and innovative design, Lake Oconee Living reveals the natural beauty of a place and the graceful lifestyle of its residents
• The Eatonton Messenger - We are the legal organ for Putnam County, Georgia. We publish newspapers for Eatonton, Lake Oconee and Homefinder Magazine, a real estate magazine for Eatonton, Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair Georgia.
• Lake Oconee Area Builders Association Home and Garden Show - For more information please call 706-484-0015